Whether you need to use spreadsheets at home, at work or for both, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016 is essential. This great-value online course is designed to get you up-to-speed with very latest developments in the gold standard in spreadsheet applications by guiding you step-by-step from a beginner to an advanced level.
What’s Involved in the Course?
On completion of the course you’ll be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel 2016, with a good working understanding of how to manipulate data within a spreadsheet and validate and present information using the built-in structure and functions of Microsoft Excel. The course is suitable for beginners with Microsoft Excel as well as those with some experience of earlier versions of the software who need to update their skillset.
How Do I Learn?
Because all study is undertaken online, you have the flexibility to study at a time that suits you and the freedom to progress at your own pace, across all your devices. Not only is online learning more time and cost-effective, you are more likely to succeed when you are able to fit your learning around your existing work and family commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Get confident and competent with all that’s new with Microsoft Excel by progressing through the three comprehensive modules.
- In the beginner module, gain a good understanding of tabs and ribbons, cells, calculations and printing.
- Next, progress to the intermediate chapter to explore the area of menus and keyboard shortcuts, tabs, formulas and calculations, importing data and invoices.
- In the advanced unit, enhance your expertise with advanced invoice, number crunching, creating a pivot table from scratch and smaller Excel components.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you run into difficulties.
- Progress at your own pace by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding the course content using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Expert instructors with over 15 years of industry experience use practical scenarios you can easily relate to the world of work.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations make learning fun and engaging.
- Flash cards and educational games appeal to different types of learning styles.
- Online learning gives you the quality of a live class but at a fraction of both the cost and time involved.
- The incorporation of exam simulators and practice quizzes means you can test your knowledge as you progress.
- The latest Microsoft Excel expertise is not just a sought-after professional skill, it comes in incredibly useful in many areas of life.
- Prove you’ve got what it takes to excel in Excel by signing up to Microsoft Excel 2016 today.
Units of Study
- Excel Beginner
- Excel Intermediate
- Excel Advanced